the best laid plans of mice and men
Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Everyone needs some puppy dog eyes on them every now and then, and Wessex rarely, or rather never gets them, so can we just let her have this? Throwing her head back a little, the Queen smiles and yes, even laughs. “I always enjoy those kinds of things. Was never worried about that. She wasn’t worried about his enjoyment either, truth be told. Or anyone else’s.

Nodding as the conversation moves on, Wessex agrees with Amun.

“We’ve got a new world to explore, the Fae to deal with, and this shit hole to still run.” Well, ‘we’ is a loose term, really. There’s a little bit of an edge to her voice, one that rarely comes out except in ‘trusted’ company. For better or worse, she trusts these two. Maybe not with sensitive information, but to back her up if and when the time comes. To help when she needs some slack picked up, because she still hasn’t figured out how to be in two places in once, like Ronin has.  

Looking to Clem, Wessex smiles again. “If you haven’t met the Voice yet, you should when LongNight is up. I’m sure she’ll be delighted to meet you.” Cause if he thinks the Queen is worthy of hero-worship, he should see the benevolent face of their Goddess. She who can do many, many things and fights for nothing more than equal standing, that which is worthy of her power.

At the very least, she can see the energy the boy has and since there’s little more she has time to do right now - they can have a ‘get to know you’ chat later, the Ascended gestures to the open area and with a sly, pleased look, bids Clem go out and do his thing. “Good. I expect a full report after LongNight.”

As for Amun - turning to the man, the Queen lifts a brow and offers him a look that clearly asks if there’s anything else. He did have some questions, but if they aren’t necessary, they can all move on and about their… weeklong activities.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-18-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-21-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Wessex - 10-28-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: the best laid plans of mice and men - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 08:58 PM