trying to cope [open]
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
darling, can't you see?
I'm a broken man with addictive tendencies
It’s an aimless attempt at looking busy, focusing mostly on the amulet and the incessant itching of his tattoo – at least, it was, until an all too familiar voice seems to come through the door. He jumps slightly, boot scuffing against the floor with the movement. He’s uncertain, disbelieving and definitely not fucking answering that door to the voice of his father of all people. Even if it was real, the man could absolutely get what’s coming to him.

Slate eyes flit back toward the bar, to Lusea when she speaks, the corner of his lip raising toward her in the slightest of smiles. Abandoning his post only to focus his attention on Lusea, but still within hearing distance of said door. He settles the amulet down on his chest, to the side to not bother the tattoo, as he grabs the glass from her. “You cruel thing.” He rumbles lightly, though amusement settles within his voice. “My poor father, whatever will he do?

But she comments on being home and he lifts the glass to take a deep sip, relishing in the burn before he focuses on her with a small nod. “It does. I hate it.” He admits with a quiet rumble of a laugh. “Reminds me of after the trial a bit too, which doesn’t help.” He shrugs, leaning forward along the bar toward her. “How are you handling it?
and I think I love you
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-18-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 04:24 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-19-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 06:45 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: trying to cope [open] - by Sunjata - 10-20-2019, 07:18 AM