make your blood run hot (open)
Granger Luch
Nurse Aide

Age: 23 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Granger
Granger glanced with a raised brow at the bone saw kept in a nearby cupboard and shrugged. He hadn't gotten into too much of the advanced medical stuff, but he could handle a few scrapes and bruises. Anything more than what required stitches was out of his wheelhouse. Regardless though, he nodded. "Enough to get by, I s'pose. But Cera's better if you need help with something of that sort." It didn't seem that Amun had anything that needed treating though, so tools hardly seemed necessary.

Relcutantly reaching a hand to shake Amun's, he nodded though obvious distaste wrote itself across his already morose features, dropping his hand the moment of pleasantry was over. His mama hadn't raised him in a barn- despite appearances. "Too many people in the beds. I have a hole I found... Lots of 'em here in this place." His calloused fingers fidget with the fabric. "What're you looking for here? I might be able to help. If you wanted." While he wasn't big on being around others, his pa's words always nagged at the back of his head to help others if given the chance. Something about doing the 'right' thing and all that, for all the good it did him in the end.

Messages In This Thread
make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-19-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-20-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-20-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-24-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-25-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Granger - 10-28-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: make your blood run hot (open) - by Amun - 10-29-2019, 02:35 PM