Random Event sticks & stones to break your bones
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LUSEA
Oh. So there are fucking monsters, and they do want to get in and kill us. Cool.

"What a mess." I'm still behind the bar, a nice safe distance, watching the whole scene unfold like it's a normal Tuesday. But honestly? A body breaking its way through the door and exploding into blood is terrifying, and beneath the calm my heart is beating a thousand miles a minute.

At least Sunny has a good head on his shoulders. Gods, I used to love it when he'd get like this: strong and knowing what had to be done, dealing with shit without falling apart. The Deluge, the Food, the rain on my heart- where have you been all this time? Do we really need danger to make this thing work, monsters to become the people we're meant to be?

Oh well, there will be time to wax poetic later. Right now there's a body to dispose of, and a door to shut, and a life to not lose. "Throw it out and light it on fire," I suggest, striding around to stand behind Sunny and the skinny stranger. "Then we won't have to find out."
By the grace of the fire and the flames
You're the face of the future
The blood in my veins

Messages In This Thread
RE: sticks & stones to break your bones - by Lusea - 10-19-2019, 10:13 PM