Random Event sticks & stones to break your bones
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LUSEA
I wish I could say it was that easy. It's not, it never is. Even as Sunny starts saying to close the door I'm flipping over a table, shoving it with all my rather diminished might to block off that gaping entrance to the outside. Or at least, that was the plan, until some lady comes running in fast as lightning and barking orders and closes the door herself.

Frankly, I'm fine with that. I didn't want to get to close to it.

But even as she tells us to go away I keep pushing the table, because honey, this is not my first rodeo. "The door didn't work last time. We need to fortify it. Help."

Glancing over at Sunny, blood drenched and glorious, I flash my Flood a bright, grim grin, sharp as steel. "Remember the summer riots? It really is beginning to feel like home." My shoulder is still on the table, which is now against the door. Hopefully one of the others will have had the foresight to grab a chair and prop it under the legs, wedge the thing in place like we used to do.

Lusea flips a table onto its side to wedge against the door
By the grace of the fire and the flames
You're the face of the future
The blood in my veins

Messages In This Thread
RE: sticks & stones to break your bones - by Lusea - 10-20-2019, 12:10 AM