Beginning Bonds
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
"She would do that for you?" Clem doesn't know much about gods, there was next to nothing by way of faith on the streets. He'd gone to churches for handouts, had half-listened to their preaching as he warmed up beneath their roof, but he could not imagine anyone - much less a powerful deity - being so benevolent without being promised something in return. He folds his long legs beneath him as Bastien speaks, huffing a weak laugh at the shared thoughts regarding unicorns. "This place just keeps gettin' weirder and weirder. At least unicorns are cooler than monsters."

Bastien's arm moves around him, and Clem leans into the man's torso, taking the physical comfort he so desperately needs while it's offered. Physical affection was not something he'd ever really had in life, but he had taken to it like a duck to water when Rexanna had introduced him to it. Touch-starved, if he knew the term at all. He swallows down his tears, nodding as Bastien comforts him with advice that helps calm his nerves. The squeeze and release is like a reset button for Clem, who forces his hands to unclench from his bracelet and lays them flat on his thighs.

"No, I haven't. 'm kinda thinkin' she won't like me," he murmurs, imparting this secret with utmost care. Idly sweeps a thumb across his pants, watches the path it takes so he doesn't have to look Bastien in the eye and forces his face to remain neutral. "I'm not all cool like you guys are. But maybe she'll come for Rexanna if she's hurt, and I can see her then?" It's a pathetic diversion, hoping that it wouldn't happen either way so that he could postpone meeting the Voice for a little longer.

Messages In This Thread
Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-20-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-20-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-21-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-23-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 10-23-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Bastien - 10-24-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Beginning Bonds - by Clemente - 11-07-2019, 12:02 AM