no solace in idle conviction
Open!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
D e i m o s
Send a heartbeat to the void that cries through you
Relive the pictures that have come to pass
Zuriel inclined her regal crown and gave him some withering look, even at his acknowledgments of her craft, glowering until her eyes flickered to Isuma, gentling a motion, before sidling away entirely, back to her place by the fire. For all his efforts, Deimos simply shook his head, reeling his eyes away from the unicorn and conceited whims.

The General had brief moments of Edrei’s fire to recall and remember – her burning of his wares for the luxere, the crisp flames sinking into vampire gourds, the flash and vitriol of her vehemence behind her eyes as they sought revolution and she did not. He clustered together another sigh, a barbaric collection of the unknown, paralleled with more inquiries even in the midst of the bard’s answers. “My father had fire,” he started, eyes going back to the flames rendered in his hand, pulsing and coiling, shaping into something else altogether as he withdrew and it rebounded into a tiny inferno in the center of his palm. “So I thought -,” he didn’t finish the sentiment out loud, it felt too close, too much, stinging over portions of his soul. So I thought it might be part of him played far too near his heart, threatened to consume and devour and he wasn’t falling in pieces and embers around the Sage. So I thought maybe I had some of him within me also chiseled and sculpted its way in his ribs, in his bones, in his marrow, in his flesh, burning, searing, and smoldering far more than the fire along his wake.

Based on Jigano’s answer, perhaps it didn’t matter – Ignatius’ expanse might’ve been rooted elsewhere in his son, far beyond the scope of other worlds and war, where his wild, raging spirit couldn’t be contained ,and the little boy with death in his whims had chased down those beloved coals and cinders until he couldn’t find them anymore. Whatever breath he’d held fizzled into nearly nothing, closing his fist again. The fire retreated, back into its threshold, its diabolical means, its unknown parameters. Need and luck. Fortune and necessity. “Can you become any others now?” His head tilted, puncturing gaze landing back upon Jigano, craving the mantle of his newfound invocations to be scraped away all of a sudden, more ghosts and wraiths in his sanction, peeling and chipping, segmenting inquiries towards the loreseeker instead.
For now we stand alone, the world is lost and blown
And we are flesh and blood disintegrate with no more to hate

Messages In This Thread
no solace in idle conviction - by Deimos - 10-20-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Jigano - 10-20-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Deimos - 10-20-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Jigano - 10-20-2019, 11:36 PM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Deimos - 10-21-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Jigano - 10-21-2019, 01:04 AM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Deimos - 10-21-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Jigano - 10-22-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: no solace in idle conviction - by Deimos - 10-22-2019, 10:56 PM