what comes next
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
The groans from the other man and the feel as he arched into the Launceleyn’s hand caused his efforts to redouble, gaining an even rougher edge. However, that was nothing compared to his reaction as their cocks slid against each other; he let out a pleased moan and his teeth bite down even harder against Abasi’s neck. And even that was before the summoner felt the other man’s hand close around both their dicks and begin jerking enthusiastically, if not all that skillfully. That was alright. The eagerness was sexy enough on its own.

Loren, though, was definitely intending to take things further than this. As Abasi spoke, the Launceleyn let out a low chuckle. Lifting his lips from Abasi’s neck, the Launceleyn kissed and nipped at the other man’s lips again for a brief moment before Loren shifted his mouth to Abasi's ear. "Oh, we're just getting started on those lessons. I have so much to teach you." Then the summoner chuckled, wicked and low, as the hands on Abasi’s chest shoved him backwards. Loren climbed on top of the desk, legs straddling either side of the other man’s hips. The wood was uncomfortable under the Launceleyn’s knees, but he didn’t care. It was a small price to pay for the pleasure coursing through him.

His hips twitched, grinding his ass against Abasi’s hard length. The summoner let out a groan at the contact. One hand slid down the other man’s chest, rubbing and scratching as it followed the treasure trail. Loren brought the other to his lips and licked each finger in turn, eyes locked on Abasi’s. Then the Launceleyn reached back and slid that hand onto the other man’s shaft, stroking and twisting gently at first, but with increasing speed and force. Though the summoner made sure it was not enough to send the other man over the edge just yet. All the while, Loren's hips rocked against Abasi.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI

Abasi wasn't sure if he'd expected Loren to respond to his comment, but the response he did get made him smile, genuinely excited to see what it was he could be taught. This was one subject where he was more than willing to be the pupil and was eager to impress. He let himself be pushed back and watched with interest as Loren lifted himself up, immediately going to drag his hands down his chest and to his hips, appreciating the new angle to touch him from.

He gave out a shaking, long moan as Loren began to grind against him, his cock twitching at the touch. His hips jerked as much as they could under Loren's weight, something instinctual in him trying to push up and against him. They stopped though as Abasi focused entirely on the new, deliciously sinful image of Loren sucking on his fingers: he knew he would be thinking of that again when he was alone to inspire fresh arousal in himself.

The hand on his cock drew a pleased hum from Abasi and he reached down to do the same to Loren, gently tilting his wrist to stroke him. "Do you intend to...have me in--inside?" Abasi asked, speech interrupted by gasps in response to the quickening of Loren's pace. In Egypt, it had been the norm for men to have intercrural sex; the thought of being inside Loren felt very taboo indeed. It was clear from Abasi's voice that he did not disapprove of the act, though, in fact he sounded scandalised but very much excited.

The gods who existed before me
rest now in their tombs
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Abasi fell back easily enough, his hands coming to rest on the summoner's hips after dragging down his chest. Those hips bucked even harder as the other man’s cock rose to grind against the Launceleyn’s ass, the pressure drawing another moan from him. His own dick rested against Abasi’s stomach and Loren adjusted his angle so that it rubbed against the other man’s abs, the friction causing another groan to fall from the summoner’s lips.

While that was happening, he continued to stroke the other man’s shaft, wrist twisting and turning. As the other man’s hands found the Launceleyn’s own hard length, he gave an encouraging hum, licking his lips as his own hand came to wrap around Abasi’s fingers and the summoner’s cock, taking a firmer grip and a faster pace that the other man would hopefully follow. At Abasi’s question, Loren let out another huff of pleased laughter before grinning, a wicked light rising in his eyes. Dropping his voice and making it as seductive as he could manage—although given what they were currently doing, he didn’t really have to work hard—he kept his gaze trained on the other man’s. ”For starters.” If Abasi allowed, the summoner have the other man in all sorts of positions. The Launceleyn gave an extra firm stroke in time with his words.

Then he brought his fingers back to his mouth. This time, he took them in all at once, tongue swirling around to coat them thoroughly. Reaching back with them, he rubbed and circled his ass. Then, he inserted just one knuckle inside of him. Instinctively, he tried to clench. Forcing himself to relax every muscle, he let out a hissed breath before pushing up inside himself. One knuckle became two, then one finger became two, until he was fingering himself at a decent pace, breath becoming more ragged. Then he crooked his fingers and hit something that sent a wave of pleasure through his whole body; throwing his head back, he felt a whine quickly crescendo into a moan in his throat.

Lowering his head, he gave Abasi a wide-eyed look, though it was obvious how excited he was. The summoner removed his fingers and licked them again, before bringing them back to the other man’s cock, making sure to coat every inch of it bore the Launceleyn wrapped his hand around the base. Then, Loren adjusted the angle of himself and Abasi, before pushing back almost gently, lining up his ass and the other man’s dick. However, he stayed there, hovering, leaving Abasi just outside. Instead, the Launceleyn gave the other man a nod, giving permission that wasn’t really needed for the other man to take control.
LOREN
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI

For starters? Abasi smiled at that, happy that Loren was so eager to do this with him, but he worried he might not be able to last through quite as many things as the summoner wanted; had Loren not realised this was his first time..? Regardless, he wasn't going to stop what was happening. Not when it felt so good to have the hand on his cock, to watch Loren suck his fingers...

...But nothing could match to the vision of Loren beginning to finger himself, Abasi's eyes firmly on his face, watching the reactions the man gave to each little twist and push of his fingers. Reflexively he rocked his hips, his cock just rubbing against Loren as he waited to be able to enter. He found he very much wanted to now he had seen it was an option, and he had had to stop himself from whining at the waiting.

Loren lined them up and Abasi did not need any encouragement to tilt his hips up and push in, slowly at first, just the tip of his cock. He gasped at the tightness, biting his lip as he strained to get further in. "Loren, you feel--" He surprised himself, not having meant to say the words, but he continued after a gasp. "--very good." A simple statement maybe, but he had never had much opportunity to practice his dirty talk.

The warmth and tightness he found inside Loren was too much to resist and he quickly slid in the rest of his cock too, once he was sure the man could take it. He was not overly long, but he knew he was thick, and tried to inch it in as gently as he could. When he got as far as possible, fingers digging into Loren's hips and his eyes shut in pure bliss, he stayed there, waiting for Loren to give him the okay to move as his chest heaved up and down with the effort involved in not thrusting.

rest now in their tombs
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Loren let out a whine as he felt just the tip of Abasi’s cock slip inside. Thankfully, the summoner had fingered himself enough that it slid in easily enough. That didn’t mean he wasn’t tight; indeed, he had to force himself to relax even more than he had before. At the other man’s words, though, the summoner found himself grinning. ”And you feel fucking amazing inside me.” The words stemmed from the same confidence that had been running through his veins since he’d burned down the Rathskellar.

While he appreciated that Abasi took it slow until they were both sure that Loren could handle the full length (and girth, because gods Abasi was thick) of the other man, it didn’t take that long for the summoner to adjust. And if there was a little bit of lingering pain, well, it was swiftly morphing into pleasure. It was incredible, but he wanted more. Knew there was more.

Which was why he shifted his hips and swiftly lowered himself until he felt the base of Abasi’s cock against the summoner’s ass as the other man was buried all the way inside of the Launceleyn. Letting out a moan, his felt his hand drift toward his own shaft and began pumping. At the same time, he lifted himself up and then slammed back down. A motion which he repeated, again and again and again until he was riding Abasi rough and fast.

A slight adjustment meant the other man’s dick slid against that bundle of nerves that practically made Loren’s vision white out and definitely made his toes curl. Letting out a groan that didn’t stop, he could feel the pressure and the heat building, and had no idea how long he would last. "Fuck. Fuck me." He practically panted out the words.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI

Hearing Loren's whines and moans, knowing that he was the one causing them, was a feeling unlike anything Abasi had experienced before. Coupled with the obscene image of Loren before him, cock in his ass and stroking himself and the quick pace that the Launceleyn began to set, he was undone quickly, unable to think of what noises were tumbling from his lips as he tipped his head back and gave into the sensations.

Fuck me, Loren demanded, and Abasi gave him what he wanted without having to think about it at all. Grabbing Loren's hips he held them still and took over, snapping his cock up into Loren hard and fast, pulling out as far as he could then slamming it back in, groaning with each full thrust inside. He hardly knew what to do but his body took over for him, hitting the same spot in Loren again and again, moaning, out of breath, everything getting overwhelmingly light--

"Oh Loren-" He gasped as he came deep inside the summoners ass, frozen for a moment with his hips up and his fingers digging into Loren's hips, his face overtaken with an expression of pure ecstasy. Later he would be embarrassed about how quickly the moment had come, but for the moment he was entirely wrapped up in the feelings in his body and Loren above him.

rest now in their tombs
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Loren obviously wasn’t going to be able to last much longer either. Not with how fucking amazing Abasi felt inside the summoner. And that was before the other man took over; when he began fucking the Launceleyn in earnest, his eyes nearly rolled back in his head. However, incredible as it was, there was still room for improvement. As Abasi started hitting the same place in Loren’s ass, he shifted his weight around slightly, changing the angle of the other man's thrusts. Soon enough, Loren found that special spot that caused his whole body to erupt in pleasure, every nerve tingling.

His own hand kept pumping at his cock, now with wild and nearly uncontrolled abandon. Then the other man said the summoner’s name and he felt Abasi’s dick twitch inside him as liquid filled the Launceleyn. He moaned and gave a few more swift strokes of his own shaft. That—combined with the sensation of the other man’s cum inside of Loren—was enough to cause the summoner to climax as well. With a cry that could probably be heard outside the room, his hard length throbbed and his ass clenched around Abasi’s thick cock. At the same time, the Launceleyn’s cum shot out and practically coated the other man’s chest.

Suddenly spent (in more ways than one), Loren practically collapsed on top of Abasi, limbs momentarily unable to support the summoner’s weight. Though it smeared both of their chests, he obviously didn’t care. They had everything they needed to clean up, and at the moment all the Launceleyn wanted to do was lay here and bask in the pleasant afterglow of sex and the other man’s presence. Instead of moving from where they lay, Loren’s hand came up to tangle in Abasi’s hair and the summoner gave the other man a languid smile.
LOREN

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

It isn't something Loren will notice, coasting on the aftermath of his orgasm as he was. Instead, he'll perhaps notice later, when he's realized that his mind hasn't wandered down specific avenues that it once frequented. And that, when it did, it was merely through the lens of time.
Undertaker

Change author:
ABASI

Abasi watched, dazed and starry-eyed, as Loren came above him. He hardly noticed the cum on his chest (though when he recalled the moment later he would think of that detail and revel in the filth of it) with the view before him and the feeling of Loren's ass tightening on his cock.

As Loren collapsed over him, Abasi breathed out a sigh of contentment with a tinge of laughter and stroked his hands up the Summoners spine. This all felt too good to be true, not the sort of thing he usually got to be involved with. Any moment he expected it to all turn out to be some kind of joke and to have to go back to putting his walls up. But here he was, fingers tracing Loren's spine and a soft smile mirroring the one facing him.

"I did not know...that such pleasure was available to me from this." He said, phrasing clunky as he struggled to make his brain work again, but the meaning true. Abasi had always been one to swear the best activity in life was a good prayer, but that was before he had engaged in sins of the flesh. It was delicious, life-changing almost. "You...are also content?"

rest now in their tombs
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
The feeling of Abasi’s fingers tracing up and down the Launceleyn’s spine made him smile. His own hand was already in the other man’s hair, stroking gently. The summoner could’ve stayed like this forever, he thought, just enjoying the glow of being touched and held and wanted, wanted in a way he’d rarely been before. Strangely enough, it felt just as good to want: he’d spent so long closing himself off that it was an almost painful joy to have finally opened himself. And not just physically and not just once, but twice in short succession. Indeed, he could feel himself drifting, finally spent.

However, he still had the energy to chuckle, the sound more a rumble in his chest that Abasi would obviously feel, given how the Launceleyn was draped over the other man. ”Well. I’m glad I got to be the one to show you.” At Abasi’s question, the summoner laughed again, the sound pure contentment given vocal form. ”More than content. Happy. Joyous. Blissful.” And many more synonyms along that line.

Shifting his hand to Abasi’s cheek, Loren cupped it before tilting his head to capture the other man’s lips one last time (for now). This time, the kiss was far more gentle, though no less passionate in its own way. Breaking it off, he smiled down at the other man, another one of those special smiles the summoner saved for special occasions. This certainly counted. ”As loathe as I am to suggest it, we should probably get cleaned up. I’m sure you’re not the only one looking for me.” The Launceleyn’s thumb stroked a soft rhythm against the other man’s cheek.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
ABASI

"Well, there's no need to oversell it." Abasi said drolly, with a small smile on his lips. Though he was happy to hear he had done well enough, given he had mostly been working on complete instinct. Usually he did everything slowly, considered, always went on the intellectual route - perhaps this was a lesson to be more spontaneous.

Loren kissed him again, but there was something different about it; not the hot passion of what had just been nor the shy experimentation of the first time. It was almost tender and Abasi was glad Loren moved away afterwards, because it scared him. "...Ah...yes. Yes, you're probably right."

Sitting up Abasi looked down at himself, amazed he had allowed himself to become so filthy. But for once, his pristine appearance wasn't the first thing on his mind; his hand shot out to grab Loren's wrist before the man could walk too far away. "Promise me. That this was not the last time."

And maybe next time they could be on a comfy bed, he thought.

rest now in their tombs
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Grinning at the other man’s comment, the summoner let out a huff of laughter. ”Oh I wasn’t. I very much enjoyed myself.” Indeed, the Launceleyn’s voice came out in almost a contented purr; draped as he was over Abasi, Loren found himself nearly floating on a sea of bliss not too far from the one Frey had created. Despite the fear and terror from earlier, it had turned out to be a decidedly excellent series of events post-Rathskellar.

The kiss was different from the others. In the best possible way: it was tender and they both seemed content to just accept a simple touch. It was a nice contrast from the uncertainty of their first kiss and the hungry passion they’d just been through. Or at least, the summoner thought so. It seemed that Abasi had his doubts—well, maybe not doubts, but something was definitely on his mind—since the other man’s hand grasped the Launceleyn’s wrist as Abasi asked for something that made the summoner’s heart flutter a bit.

{/i}Promise me. That this was not the last time.{/i}

He hadn’t been expecting anything more from this. Indeed, he would’ve been content with just this, a few stolen moments of joy and pleasure during the darkness of LongNight. Even now, with the healing he'd been doing, he hadn't really believed he deserved more. Was capable of more. But maybe Abasi wanted more. And the Launceleyn definitely did as well, however he might feel about himself. Wonder of wonders, perhaps the other man was willing and able to see past the summoner’s many, many flaws.

Something deep within relaxed, a fear that he hadn’t even known he had.

So Loren smiled. There was something almost predatory about it as his eyes raked down the other man’s naked and cum-streaked body. ”I promise.” Bringing the hand that Abasi had grabbed up to the summoner’s lips, he kissed each knuckle, gaze now trained on the other man’s face. Then the Launceleyn gently extracted his wrist and walked over to the bucket of water, given Abasi a new view of the ass that he’d just fucked. Dipping two rags in the water, Loren turned and walked back, holding one out for the other man as the summoner cleaned himself off with the other cloth.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
ABASI

Abasi saw how Loren's eyes took him in and almost turned away from it, embarrassed to be seen as he was, even though it was the Launceleyn who had made him that way. He was embarrassed further as his hand was lifted and each knuckle kissed, an action so oddly tender it made him laugh at the absurdity of it, look away with a shy huff.

Though he did glance back as Loren walked away, a smile playing on his lips at the view.

"Thank you." Abasi took the cloth and began to wipe down his front, sitting up properly and reaching down to find his clothes at the same time. He had never been so careless with them - usually everything he took off was folded and perfectly laid out, not tossed away in a moment of passion.

It was the mark of a new era for him, he thought. One that scared him a little as much as it was exciting. "After this Longnight...I was thinking I might begin to make something of myself here. I was..." Abasi hesitated, not sure if this was the right time to say anything, but he had never been very good at picking good chances for conversations. "I was wondering if I could still stay at the manor, or if you would rather I found my own home to give you some space."

rest now in their tombs
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
Luckily, Loren knew uncomfortable laughter when he heard it, so instead of getting all upset over the way Abasi looked away, the summoner just smiled before he turned to fetch the cloths. As he returned, so did the grin. ”You’re welcome.” As the other man scrubbed his front, the Launceleyn did the same, then reached down to finally clean off his lower body. That done, he went to fetch his fresh clothes as well.

At the tone in Abasi’s voice, however, Loren turned. Still naked, he smiled broadly at the first part of the other man’s statement before reaching down to put on his pants. ”I was thinking the same. For myself, I mean” While the summoner didn’t know what he'd do, he’d spent more than enough time dwelling on the past; regardless of what might come, whether it be more divine intervention or his family or even just emotional turmoil, the Launceleyn was far past the point where he felt the need to hold himself back just to make others more comfortable. Enough was enough.

The second comment from Abasi caused Loren to pause, arms through the sleeves of his shirt, though he hadn’t put it on fully yet. ”You’re welcome to stay at the Manor as long as you’d like.” The summoner gave the other man one of those wolfish grins. ”In fact I might insist on it.” However, the Launceleyn’s expression eased into something softer. ”But if you’d like to make your own space, I understand and I’d be happy to help you get set up.” Just because Abasi wanted to see where things might go with Loren didn’t mean the other man might not want to forge his own path as well, find his own home. Though the summoner couldn’t entirely prevent the uncertainty from creeping into his voice, he pulled the shirt on so Abasi couldn’t see the moment of doubt in the Launceleyn’s eyes.
LOREN