Nowhere Else to Go...for Now...
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vai knew that she'd gotten to grips with this new space remarkably quickly, so of course life came to throw her a curve ball. Not that it was her curve ball, really - no, things in her own life were very good indeed. She was just starting to clean down the Rathskeller when the movement at the doors caught her eye. Turning to apologise and mention that they were closed, she halted at the sudden sight of Alistair and a mixture of emotions flickered across her face.

Then he spoke, stumbling over the word she'd grown used to him saying, and a sad smile settled on her lips. "Evening, Al," she murmured, nodding to him and finishing wiping down the counter as he went about stacking the chairs. "About as well as I can expect," she admitted. "I didn't expect to have this place, and there is plenty of game if you know where to look. Devrum and I are building a house in the woodland. Things are good..."

He might not want to go for the jugular, but the elephant in the room would crush them both if it went unmentioned. "Need I ask how things have been for you?"

She sighed, crossing the room to Alistair. Should he allow, Vervain would reach up to cup his face in her hands, meeting his eyes steadily. "What happened, son?" she asked. "I'd hear it from you directly now, if it's all the same."

vervain
where the wild things are

Messages In This Thread
Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-27-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-28-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-29-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-01-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 12-01-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-06-2018, 10:59 PM