Nowhere Else to Go...for Now...
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
"Sounds even crazier hearing you speak of it..."

Alistair confessed with a faint grin, even a chuckle. As he shifted glances between his glass and Vervain .

"Yes...my birth father. All these years I felt a part of me was drifted way, like a message in a bottle...you never really know if it'll ever be found. If it is, you would never know anyway...yet there he was. Can't explain how I knew, but I did...just as you would know Ashetta had you never met her...there's just a sense."

She had asked about the mask and Alistair shrugged, slightly embarrassed he had no answer for her.

"As for mask, I don't know...seems rather unremarkable...but he seemed intent to warn me to mind it. There has to be something more to it than simple decoration. I just don't know how to activate it...that or I perhaps part of me is afraid to."

Again Alistair chuckled and shrugged.

"I haven't the head to even really study it more than a passing glance anyway...but enough of my wallowing pain. I speak anymore of it and I'll drink you drink of your business and that leaves us an a rather awkward crossroads..."

Stubbled, more sincere smirk shared as he took Vervain's hand and gently curled his own around her fingers.

"You always seem to know what to say and the exact moment someone needs to hear it...for your kindness...for your acceptance and love, I can never repay you."

Messages In This Thread
Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-27-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-27-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-28-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 11-29-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-01-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 12-01-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Alistair - 12-06-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Nowhere Else to Go...for Now... - by Vervain - 12-08-2018, 05:32 PM