I've lost control of all my senses
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
It had been a gruesome task, but they had accomplished it somehow, between the four of them. The beam had been removed from Rexanna's chest and it hadn't killed her in the process, thanks to his quick hands and Zuriel's swift healing. The Penumbra was with Deimos now, and Jigano was still wiping her fluid from his hands as he came back to check on Sam, after seeing Remi settled safely in with Amalia and Isla.

He was still reeling from Amalia's bitter revelations, Caiside's death, and Rexanna's near loss. They had left him weary down to his bones as he looked down at the maimed bookmaker, watching him pick at his lost finger stump like a child bothering a missing tooth. The bard didn't have the strength to shoulder Sam's guilt as well, not when his own lay so heavily upon his heart, but he couldn't just leave his friend, either. So he just sighed and pulled up a chair, leaving Sam to his self-destructive task for the moment.

"Alright," he said quietly, shoulders slumped and blue gaze dull with exhaustion and loss. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Jigano - 10-23-2019, 03:38 PM