I've lost control of all my senses
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
It wasn't really so great of a leap to realize that the same way he had made Amalia feel small probably applied to Sam as well. Not that she'd been able to tell him what he said or did in any detail, making it hard to correct half a decade of behavior, but at least he could try. Before LongNight he might have been angry with Sam - not just for going out, but for hurting himself now that he was back - but now Jigano just nodded slowly.

It was never meant to go like this, was it? It was always other people who paid the price for one's own stupidity. Jigano knew that very well indeed, remembering how Amalia and Kiada and Caiside lost Caiside, killed in the night had been separated from him in the Greatwood, the women captured by the Fae while following his lead. At least when they had gone Underground to the library he had been the only one to receive an injury, but what had happened here...

Well. "She'll live," he said quietly, biting back the rest of what he wanted to say, remembering Amalia's furious dark eyes and the way she had held herself away from him. Ordering Sam about, telling him what he should do wouldn't help matters now. He watched the redhead pulling at his hair tiredly, and gave a small shake of his head. He didn't know what to say about Bastien, not when he hadn't even realized the artist had been involved, but he knew what Remi would say. "He'll feel worse if you keep hurting yourself," he said instead, knowing that he was guilt-tripping Sam into stopping his self-harm but too tired to feel guilty about it just yet. "Remi is strong. He'll be relieved that you and Rexanna are safe, and Isla and Amalia will heal him up in no time."

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Jigano - 10-23-2019, 04:43 PM