I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam nodded, aware that Rexanna would probably live. Ascended were strong, given new life by The Voice and Rexanna had always just seemed strong. Confident, like Bastien and Wessex and everyone else more competent than him.

Jigano's guilt-tripping worked, but only in so much that it actually alerted Sam to what he was doing - his hand slowly came down from his hair, leaving odd lines in it. His head slowly rose again and his eyes met Jigano's. "I know that it was stupid to go out in Longnight. But..." He wasn't sure why he was trying to explain himself when he was almost certain it wouldn't make a difference, yet he explained himself anyway.

"What you said about the Longnight monsters being Ascended, once. About The Voice tossing them aside. I wanted to go out and find a monster and see if I could talk to it." Saying it out loud now, he really did want to sink into the floor. "Because...because if they could talk, we might still get to save them."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-23-2019, 05:22 PM