I've lost control of all my senses
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
That Sam stopped poking and prodding at his wounds was all that Jigano had wanted, really. One set of injuries was more than enough without creating new ones. The Hall was practically awash in Ascended fluid at the moment. Most of it was Rexanna's, but some of it was Sam's. All it would take would be a stray spark from the hearth or a torch or even a candle to set the place ablaze.

Ah. But Deimos could control it now, couldn't he? Rex was in no shape to help, but the General should be able to deal with it, so that was one less thing for the bard to worry about. He was grateful for that, given how much he already worried over, and Sam was adding to it with every word. Part of the bard very much wanted to reach over and shake his friend, but now was not the time, not with the bookmaker still 'bleeding' clear into the bandages around his hand.

It was good that Sam knew that it had been stupid, but most of them at the Guild were planning similar foolishness, so Jigano held his peace until his friend had finished, and then he tilted his head at the bookmaker, watching him wilt but remembering what Remi had told him. "Save them from what?" he asked softly. "Save them... how?"

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Jigano - 10-23-2019, 05:32 PM