I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jigano's questions seemed bizarre to Sam, was it not obvious? Still, he wasn't in any position to tell someone they were being idiotic, so he gestured around meaninglessly with his good hand and tried to bring words to his lips. "Well if they are Ascended, what if...what if they know they've become monsters? If that was me, I'd want someone to try and show me some mercy. To try and...help."

His intentions had been good, but as he spoke it really hit Sam just how little of a plan he had. "I hoped I could get them to come with me to The Voice and maybe she could help them get back to normal. I wanted...to show you..." He looked off, sighing and staring at his ruined fingers, turning his hand back and forth. "..That she doesn't just throw us away. That they could still be saved. Lot of good that did me, hm?" Bitterly he smiled and looked up, sure Jigano had to be feeling rather smug about how correct he was on The Voice.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-23-2019, 06:56 PM