I've lost control of all my senses
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Sam hadn't felt the way the monsters had gotten into their heads last year, twisting and tearing at their emotions until only rage and the need to lash out and make others hurt the way they did was left. Sam had been safe from the effects of the Blight, which had done the same thing only slower. He didn't know how a monster could know they were a monster... and revel in it. Given how they had spent centuries killing others, consigning other souls to the dark, locked away from Mort's mercy (to say nothing of hunting and killing people with gleeful cruelty) it didn't exactly reassure Jigano that the creatures wanted help or mercy.

If that was what they were interested in, they could have just talked politely with people three hundred years ago and gotten it all sorted out at the time.

But Jigano's blood ran cold as Sam turned the cause of all the pain and near-death back on him. The reason Remi had been injured, that Sam had been maimed, that Rexanna was laying on the table with a hole in her chest was because he dared to criticize the Voice? Was Sam so determined to make Jigano the villain so he wouldn't have to look at the Voice's sins that he would pretend that this entire debacle had been the bard's fault?

"That depends on what you learned," he said, his weary voice barely above a whisper as he took in Sam's bitter smile, hands flexing on his knees to stop himself from reaching over and shaking the man who had become his first friend on Caido.

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Jigano - 10-23-2019, 08:24 PM