I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam glanced up as Jigano took his hand away, watching it be pulled as if it had nothing to do with him and he was surprised it had been where it was in the first place. The ache of his wounds, almost cold and tingling, was the only true evidence that he'd even pressed down, the moment already getting jumbled in his head.

He was dragged into Jigano's arms and ridiculously he had the first clear thought he'd had in a while, which was: But Jigano doesn't like hugs. Regardless he leaned in and listened to the list of people that cared for him - the reminders were both a comfort and a further pain, all the people he had to disappoint and hurt whenever he eventually did snap.

"But...but I've failed you, you told me not to do things for The Voice and I did anyway and I still don't know if I was right or not or if you were and I want so badly to be your friend again but--" Before he could continue his ramble, the sound of glass shattering rang out and he shot up, flinching hard and staring at the broken remains on the floor.

Sam's eyes slowly widened and he shook his head just slightly, a whole new horror coming in to join his mind. "Oh...J-Jigano, the monster...it said we were marked....is this...do you think this is...oh, I've made such a mess." He leaned forward and picked up a piece of the glass in his remaining finger and thumb, turned it over in the light.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-24-2019, 12:18 PM