Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
The quiet of Longnight bothered Jiao. Quiet made it easier to be bored, made her feel anxious to move in case she broke it, for somehow it felt important that things stay silent. Maybe it was because now that they had broken the barrier, she knew there were monsters somewhere out there. She found herself sat on her bed listening to the air outside very carefully, waiting for a warning of some kind.

When instead she heard a soft command, come, she jumped. After her initial shock she squinted and listened again, trying to be sure she'd heard it in the first place. Come.

Was this a trick? She was unused to the sort of deception Longnight monsters liked to play with and did not know if this was the sort of thing to be expected. Something made her want to go to it, even with the chance of it being her death. Perhaps her recent discussion with Safrin and rekindling of faith.

She left her home, taking a shawl to wrap around her body and a large pair of sharp scissors from a basket by her door, usually used for cutting spools of fabric. At least if it was a monster, she'd have a chance to fight back. Clutching them close, she flew out of Sidhe, through the woods.

Come.

Luckily, the voice did not lead her too far into the Hollowed Grounds, where she was convinced absolute anarchy and monster-related horror had to be occuring. The Outskirts looked empty, barren for the time being and she pulled the shawl tighter around herself, wondering if she had come for nothing.

---
Jiao arrives at the drop, holding a pair of large scissors.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
JIAO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM