Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Like hell she’s going to let Amun (who couldn’t tough it out at the Mathair and probably doesn’t know about his invisibility chip) go outside. Alone. Fuck whatever calls, he’ll be ripped to shreds. Worse than Bastien, probably. And since they’re already potentially perilously low on Ascended, she can’t afford to let that happen. Snarling to herself, seething even, the Queen slips out after her flunkie with a simmering sort of murder in her eyes.

The Wraith quietly follows Amun to the gathering, surprised to see Ronin, Amalia, a fae, and Peter already there. On-edge and none too pleased, Wessex waits a minute to see what’s going to happen, because if there’s anything she’s learned over the year, its that when two or more of Caido’s people gather together over a mystical call, shit happens.

----------------------

In addition to her usual array of knives-in-boots and such, she’s got a coil of rope with her - why? In case she literally needs to tie Amun up and haul him back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Wessex - 10-23-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM