Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

She can feel something invading her, pushing into orifices that should never be filled, plucking off pieces that can be regrown. There's no pain, but she cannot help but swat at the monsters, baring her fangs momentarily. While Wessex held no delusion that she would be attacked, part of her, oh part of her wants to rest on the laurels of being the REBORN. and so she tries, hissing to them, “You know what I am. I have the secrets to being reborn..." before moving towards Ronin. In his ear, she whispers "Can you move towards Amalia? Maybe the light from the two fish can work for more people if you're close together? Or at least try to get the other two in." (if they decide to stay) Peter doesn't take up much room. As for herself... well, she might be relatively ok if things start to go south, thanks to her Lady.  

She tries to stick to Ronin's side like glue - maybe uncomfortably close, but fuck it, now is not the time for feeling weird about personal space.

The question, however, still goes unanswered. For it is in death that she has become who she is, but if is in life that she is able to do the most good. Yet she would not have chosen to 'die' without having lived the life she did. Is it a test? Maybe. Or a way to keep them here so the monsters can chip away at them.

“Neither. Life and Death made me who I am,” the Queen answers, rather diplomatically if she does say so herself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Wessex - 10-24-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM