Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Ooooh, and now they’ve done pissed if off. If Wessex’s interest weren’t so piqued, she might have already left by now, knowing full well that she’s left the Temple on it’s own for a bit.

That vicious part of her says so what? They didn’t want to listen to you earlier, let them take care of everything on their sweet, sweet, lonesome. Let Loren pull a coup, you’re going through that portal anyway.

How many? comes the purposefully vague question. She knows the spirits here, the things that are more than mortal and ooze otherworldly power, often like to toy with them. Test and search for something. The Wraith will likely never know what they’re searching for - only that she’s often found wanting. Her brow furrows and her nose crinkles and in the end she can only assume it’s asking how many they might kill. Or allow to die. Or consider acceptable casualties in a war. All of which are slightly different answers.

It could also be asking how many stars are in the sky, or how many flowers it takes to make a proper daisy chain, but something tells her no, it has to do with life and death.

How many would she kill? Just enough to make a point
How many would she allow to die? None, if she could help it.
How many is an acceptable amount? A handful. A number less than ten, but bigger than two. Indeterminate.

“As few as possible.” If it had wanted a number, it should have asked specifically for one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM