Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

Peter straightened up, the glow not affecting him so much as the words. Answer what you are asked. This might end up going better than he expected then, if all they were meant to do was give answers. There was still a lingering worry, the concern that perhaps, his answers weren't correct, and it would all compile into one grave punishment at the end of this, but Peter tried hard to keep those thoughts from his mind.

Instead, he focused on the glow, which seemed to be an indication of good, for now, and thought about the strange creatures next question. How many? How many what? Others seemed to have answers quicker than he did, Wessex and Jiao both answering simply, without explanation.

His mind moved in a loop. It has to be related to before, to how many lives? to how many deaths?, then to the sinking feeling of being completely lost. In the end, he simply said what he had to offer. "One." An echo of the answer before his. One life to live, one death to feel, one chance to make a change.
PET
he is trying to tell you that there is some sort of shining star now buried deep inside him and he has to dig it out with a knife.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Peter - 10-25-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM