Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
Safrin's shield
She watches as some of the others take on a glow, ears falling back in brief concern before straightening again. They do not appear to be injured, which sets Amalia's mind somewhat at ease; she is more concerned with protecting the others than providing the luxere with satisfactory answers.

Speaking of which. The creature speaks again, its voice as hollow as its eyes, the question hardly answerable. How many? How many what? How many lives, how many deaths, how many losses, how many loves? How many would she save, if she could; how many would she cast aside? Shaking her head, the qilin sets her ears back among her horns, thoughtful and confused in equal measure.

There is no answer to an unasked question, and so Amalia must choose the one to answer, the one she stands by all her days. How many matter? How many will you save? How many lives and deaths have value, deserve to be respected and loved and mourned?

All of them, she answers silently, while Jyoti attempts to swim a little closer to the skeletal deer.
& once again I shall kiss the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amalia - 10-25-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM