Drop I dug some graves you'll never find

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Some learn, some don't. But it hardly matters. In this celestial plane where so much ends before it even has a chance to begin, hardly anything does.

The beat begins again, the effervescent thumping that reverberates in bones and eyelashes, but only for one of them: Peter.  Stepping forward through the snow, the skeletal creature looked at the man from another world with hollowed eyes. There was a darkness in him, but a strength too. He smelled of a distant universe, knew impossible things that no one here could know. Stepping forward, the creature placed its antlers against the man's chest...and suddenly the pair were engulfed in a perfect shroud of darkness.

Extra entries for those who answered as the creature wanted. Roll

Congratulations PETER! Your skeletal luxere has the magical darkness ability

Magical Darkness | Can surround itself and its bonded in a magical darkness that is impenetrable, extending 5ft around them.

Jiao, Wessex, Peter, and Amalia may use this as a drop AND an RE encounter for levelling purposes. Ronin, and Amun may not use it for either.
LONGNiGht

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Random Event - 10-26-2019, 07:00 PM