who could ask for anything more
for Bastien
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Within the eye, mysteries of the soul burn deeply beneath the fiery chasms of love
and patiently wait for an awakening

Looks like there wasn't anything that Oliver could necessarily offer to do. Bastien did seem too bothered by it, luckily. It's too bad that Oliver hadn't quite found his special talent. He heard of all of the different positions and jobs that had been filled by those living in Caido. They could offer specific services, but him? Unfortunately, he had yet to discover what exactly he was good at. It was hard for him, because he felt like there was something that he should be doing, a thing that he could do in life. "If you need help, you can find me at Loren's manor." Surely, Bastien knew who Loren was.

Bastien continued to show what a good person he was, the parts of him that made Oliver desire to be around him more, to befriend him and get closer. He didn't judge others for what they drew. It was a great way to think and it made Oliver feel better about what he was drawing. "I'll take your word for it. I've been...trying to draw more of a couple of things. Like...the Luxere. I tried drawing one of them from memory, but it kinda looks more like a dog or a horse thing." He let out a small laugh, glancing down at the book. He sounded hopeful, like he wanted to do better, but also like he was making fun of himself a bit. Oliver knew he wasn't the best artist, not by a longshot, but it simply felt natural to have a pencil in his hand and a paper before him.

But, of course, things would drift away from art. Oliver wasn't one to necessarily shy away from being honest about certain things. While he was blushing, he wasn't afraid of being honest with Bastien. The man did ask him, showing he wasn't the sort to judge for those types of things. Plus, he seemed to have moved on past their prior meeting, showing that things were looking up for the two. The only thing stopping Oliver from telling Bastien more was the other person's permission.

Did Amun feel comfortable with Oliver telling Bastien? Oliver thought things over. Back when they had painted the mural, Amun had greeted him very openly. Anyone could've looked at that and immediately known something had happened. Plus, their first meeting hadn't exactly been private. Amun had showed no issue with flirting with him in broad daylight. Surely, he wouldn't be too mad?

Taking a deep breath, Oliver tried to ignore the fact that he was indeed blushing. Might as well be honest? "We....it really isn't anything major, really. His name is...Amun. I wouldn't call us friends or anything like that..." He tried to sound confident, but due to the large amounts of pauses and slowness of his speech, he was clearly very new to actually talking openly about this sort of thing. "I don't even know what we are." He didn't sound hurt, just very confused.

Messages In This Thread
who could ask for anything more - by Oliver - 10-23-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Bastien - 10-23-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Oliver - 10-23-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Bastien - 10-24-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Oliver - 10-24-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Bastien - 10-25-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Oliver - 10-25-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Bastien - 10-26-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Oliver - 10-26-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Bastien - 10-28-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: who could ask for anything more - by Oliver - 10-28-2019, 07:29 PM