no plan survives
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Thankfully, Deimos picked up. Surprisingly enough, considering the fact that Loren had bithced and whined and raged at pretty much everyone in the Hollowed Grounds at this point, he hadn’t managed to piss off the General. Time to see if the Launceleyn could keep it that way. Best to keep the words and conversation short, given the other man’s taciturn nature. ”Deimos. Just giving a status update. I don’t know if you heard that call, but Amun went out and Wessex followed him. Those are the only two of our people who ventured outside since Bastien and Rexanna.” At least, that the summoner knew about.

”Before that, as I’m sure you have heard by now, monsters used Cera’s body to get into the Rathskellar. We trapped them in there, and I burned it down to make sure no one was foolish enough to go in there again.” Plus, the monsters had killed the sweet-hearted professor, and Loren had wanted to avenge them. It had felt good, he wouldn't lie.

There was more, however. "Bastien compromised the password when he reentered the Temple. I was waiting for the queen to reestablish one, but now that she's gone I figure that it comes down to you." Actually, while they were on the subject of Wessex, the Launceleyn had something else he should ask. Taking a deep breath, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "While she's out, might I request a field promotion? I don't want people questioning my authority, and I don't know how long she'll be gone." Or if she'd survive, or if they'd even open the doors to her should she try to return. Their orders here were clear. If they got through LongNight, they could talk about making the summoner's promotion permanent.

That was all probably a bit wordy for Deimos' tastes, but a lot had happened and their communications had been far too irregular. At least, no one had been looping Loren in, and he'd been doing a shit job talking to the Guild. Granted, that hadn't been his job. But it sure was now. If only it was under literally any other circumstances.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
no plan survives - by Loren - 10-24-2019, 12:43 AM
RE: no plan survives - by Deimos - 10-24-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: no plan survives - by Loren - 10-24-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: no plan survives - by Deimos - 10-24-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: no plan survives - by Loren - 10-25-2019, 12:55 AM
RE: no plan survives - by Deimos - 10-25-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: no plan survives - by Loren - 10-25-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: no plan survives - by Deimos - 10-25-2019, 10:55 PM