Double Trouble
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
If Dante is confused by Clem's newfound strength, he should take a walk in Clem's shoes. Because he'dprobably trip over every microscopic organism in one flailing tumble like Goliath being felled, all because he wouldn't be able to feel a damn thing. If Dante had come to Caido as an Ascended, he probably would have been dead within the hour. Luckily the little gremlin has Clemente now, Hulk-strong as he is here, and while the boy might use that against his friend frequently - case in point, tossing Dante around like a sack of squirmy potatoes - he will surely use it to defend him in the future as well.

Of course the demon starts to struggle, and Clem laughs as he withdraws, a spark to his eyes that hasn't been present since he'd portaled in. Though that light is smothered by the foxlike squint of his eyes, mischievous and hell-bent on blackmail. "Awww, you did miss me!" He's careful not to hit too hard when he swats his hands out at Dante, not quite dodging the cheek pinch and snapping his fangs at him playfully in return when he gets grabbed. Knowing their luck (which when in each other's presence dropped exponentially) he'd probably end up breaking Dante's hand trying to slap it away, so he lets it stay. The kid had always been fragile with his "job". Even compared to Clem, who was literally homeless.

Good times.

It's not like he lets it stay there for any other reason. They're a pair of repressed, emotionally stunted idiots, but they make do.

There's a torrent of questions that follows, and Clem knows Dante well enough to just grin silently until the steam runs out. He's a bit like an out of control train, easily derailed and a danger to the general populace. When Dante finally takes a breath, Clem reaches up and covers the hand pinching his cheek comfortingly. "I've been here like a month, I was taken in by 'nother Ascended. That's what we're called here. She's super nice, you're gonna love her!" In fact he desperately wants to introduce them as soon as possible. The two most important people to him definitely need to meet eventually. "I don't really feel things the same anymore," he admits, pale eyes darting away. Clem doesn't want to admit that he longs for the sensitivity he used to have. That he wishes he could feel more than a full pressure where Dante's hand is on his face.

"And we don't eat as much either. It's fuckin' weird dude, we're like robots inside!" Eagerness returns on a wave, hoping to distract the both of them from the sad reality of the changes he'd gone through. "What about you? How'd you get here? Are you okay?" He'd probably been hurt worse in the impact. But Clem can't help but grab at Dante's free arm, habitually glancing over the marks in the bend of his arm. "How long has it been?" Hopefully Dante hadn't fallen into Caido immediately after "donating", but Clem would happily track down food and water for his friend if he needed it.
i stopped being a kid the day
you sent me down here to die

Messages In This Thread
Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-24-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 10-25-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-28-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-04-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-09-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 10:47 PM