Double Trouble
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
"Shut up, no way! A month?!" Dante starts at the admission, racking his brain for an answer on his end. After his donations time always seemed a little warped for a few days until the next one, keeping an almost constant haze around him when overdrawn. But if he counted back to the last draw and then skip a few days... "I think it's been about a week since you came by. Not counting the days I've been here, uh..."

He holds up his free hand, the other remaining right on Clem's cheek and refusing to budge, to count the days since he'd fallen through the portal head first. "Three days since then I think? I dunno dude, the whole Longnight thing is weird and I think I'm going crazy cooped up in here. Did you already replace me with some chick though? Dude!" Despite the flash of fangs, he only laughs and rests his forehead against Clem's for a brief moment before pulling away and watching Clemente inspect the scabbing marks on his arm. If it was anyone else he'd cover them up among the myriad of scars that past draws have left, but it isn't anything that Clem hasn't seen before.

"You didn't show up when you normally do so I followed you. You go to some sketchy places without me, Clementine. Should knock that off." He grins, knocking his forehead against Clemente's. "Some angel found me though and brought me here before all the monsters came out and stuff. Her name's Evie; she even healed my head! Kind of took a hard hit."

There's a brief pause before he continues, eyes rolling to avoid staring straight at Clem for a moment as he thinks. "Do uh, you need to feed the same way? 'Cause I haven't eaten today but you know I'm always here." Dante's mood sombers as he sniffs, pulling his hand from Clem's face to wipe at his nose, a shiver running through his body. Stone walls didn't offer the best insulation for a half-naked young boy. "The other, uh, Ascended? Too, if she needs it." He'd never willingly offered his blood to anyone but Clemente before, but if she had taken care of him for the month that he hadn't been around, sharing was the least he could do.

"If not, that's cool too! Like, I totally get that things are probably different here and uh," Dante trails off, refusing to verbally acknowledge the fact that without being Clemente's donor, the thought of the other leaving him behind is too much for him to consider at that moment as anxiety grips his heart in an iron vice that sends it hammer in his chest and refuses to let up even as his throat closes despite clearing it. Ignoring the way his body fights back, he offers a grin as he flexes against Clem's palm. "But these bad boys are ready!"

To make it up to you
let me spin and excite you

Messages In This Thread
Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-24-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 10-25-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-28-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-04-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-09-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 10:47 PM