Double Trouble
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Clem can't help the gratitude he feels when Dante cuts off, feeling itchy and uncomfortable the more he gushes about this strange woman. Hates that already he has lost Dante to someone else. But it warms him internally to see Dante stutter to a stop, to know that he has in some way helped his idiotic best friend who thinks that running around in winter wearing only underwear and socks is somehow appropriate for his health. "Ya gotta remember you're a squishy human, 'kay? I can't just keep strippin' without you payin' me." His grin is boyish and warm, unashamed at even the slightest mention of his sordid past. Clem knows that Dante will never hold it against him, understands why Clem needs to be able to laugh about it.

He doesn't know why Dante is nervous, but recognizes his normal tics in the way his leg bounces quickly against Clem's side. All he does is place his hand on it, not forcing it still but just as a way to acknowledge that Dante is struggling with something. Providing his own support in the way that he can. Unwilling to force the truth out of him, the way they always did for each other.

But the insult can't stand, and Clem pouts fiercely, his whole face twisting up childishly as he shoves back at Dante in turn. "You're never gonna upgrade from noodle arms either, dipshit!" His face quickly melts into a shit-eating grin though, aware that they both have so much growing to do. Well...Dante does. But the years ahead of them are full of opportunity, which they'd never had back home. All Clem had in his future was an early death, and probably a lonely and painful one. Dante's future had been doomed to living beneath his parents and their rule over his body for an agonizingly long amount of years. Here in Caido there may be more dangers, but at least they finally have a chance to be happy.

So when Dante's voice goes sotto voce, he smiles softly and turns his hand over to squeeze Dante's back. "Y'know I can't promise that. But I'll try." He'll get into any kind of trouble if it means giving Dante a chance at a life he deserves. Free of pain, of expectation, of chains.
i stopped being a kid the day
you sent me down here to die

Messages In This Thread
Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-24-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 10-25-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-28-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-04-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-09-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 10:47 PM