Double Trouble
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
"What, Ascended aren't human?" Clem's words throw him for a moment but he laughs as he takes in the warm look on his friend's face. His voice is light despite the question, the smile for once not reaching his eyes in Clem's presence. He'd always been weaker than Clemente, that was just a fact (dammit), but even he needed to stay warm in the cold hallways despite their slightly differing biologies. Sure, he was enjoying the view, but no matter how much the other insisted he was fine, Dante would always worry.

It was kind of his thing.

”What am I gonna pay for anyway, it’s not like I asked to see your scrawny ass!” The pressure of Clem’s hand on his knee calms the train of thought from being voiced any further than his already posed question. Even back home, their last home, Clem's physical presence had always been reassuring. No matter how painful or exhausting the donations may have been, scarring the insides of his arms to the point of his own disgust, he could always count on his best friend to calm the nerves. He'd always been gentle when feeding on him, taking no more than he needed despite Dante's protest to take care of himself first.

He'd always been too considerate for his own good.

Dante nearly topples over from the playful shove, Clemente's newfound strength still catching him off guard. His grip on Clem's hand is the only thing keeping his ass on the ground with the unexpected force suddenly being thrown at him. "You better not, or I'll kick your ass, dickwad!” Dante snorts as he rights himself again. ”I followed you to this weird place, the least you could do is stay out of trouble, right? Otherwise I’m gonna have to jump in another magic portal to find you again and the last one nearly gave me a concussion.” He ends his sentence with a wink as he taps the side of his head. ”Good thing mom always said I had a thick skull.” Regardless of the joke he’s completely serious as he settles back with his hands supporting his weight against the stone floor. There was nowhere in this world or others that he wouldn’t follow Clemente to.

That’s what best friends were for, right?

To make it up to you
let me spin and excite you

Messages In This Thread
Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-24-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 10-25-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-28-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-04-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-09-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 10:47 PM