until we feel alright
Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
every now and then the things i lean on lose their meaning
Even after having been healed by the staff, there is little energy in the alchemist with which to argue. With an arm still laced around her wither clutching at bits of mane, he follows her easily and submissively, all but collapsing against her as they nestle next to the fire. Resting against her flank and closing his eyes against the soft mussing of his curls, Remi pulls his legs into a crossed position as he tries to prod his thoughts into some semblance of coherence.

"Sam..wanted to.." But his mouth was dry, and so he shook his head slightly, and started again silently. The Voice gave them new upgrades. He...Wessex had said something about communicating with the monsters, as she had done last year. He thought maybe he could..talk with them? Learn something new? Even his mental voice was exhausted, his accent all the thicker for it.

We managed to capture one in a net, Rexanna conjured a luxere from Loren and we were headed back...I...I do not know what happened after that. They were wounded at that point to be sure, but everyone had their eyes, ears, and fingers. Then suddenly Sam was screaming and Rex... There was a pulse of confusion; she'd still been invisible, so he hadn't actually seen her until they returned.
& i find myself careening
into places that i should not let me go

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
until we feel alright - by Amalia - 10-24-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: until we feel alright - by Remi - 10-24-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: until we feel alright - by Amalia - 10-24-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: until we feel alright - by Remi - 10-25-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: until we feel alright - by Amalia - 10-25-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: until we feel alright - by Remi - 10-30-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: until we feel alright - by Amalia - 10-31-2019, 10:17 PM