I was hoping you wouldn't see me like this

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
mary had a little lamb
its heart was black as coal
Her forehead pressed softly against the door, her smile audible in her voice. Rory had always been so stubborn, but this time he was right to be. She had been gone for so long after all. "I know it's been a long time..too long." Her voice was practical like their father's, but apologetic just the same. "There were things I needed to see for myself. And when the barrier came down, I lost myself in it. I stepped over the barrier and—"

Outside the wind howls something fierce, and the little farm house groans with the cold.

Knowing better than to push him, Karlia smiles to herself as she taps out a rhythm from their childhood with a finger against the door. A bit of whimsy from a time when such things were allowed and came easily between them.

"Family always comes back for one another." She says softly, her voice raising only enough to be heard over the wail of the wind. "It took me too long. But I'm here now."
it crept into her room one night
and ate her fucking soul
LONGNiGht

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was hoping you wouldn't see me like this - by Random Event - 10-31-2019, 07:00 PM