I was hoping you wouldn't see me like this

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
mary had a little lamb
its heart was black as coal
Her eye-roll was practically palpable. "You always were a slow learner." She teased effortlessly.

Her pause likely felt longer than it was, silence stretching out long between them just as the years now, had.  "Yeah.." She agreed, swallowing hard. "I know, I just..I didn't want to spend another LongNight without you. You know I wouldn't have come here if I thought there was any risk to you, or the herd." She tapped softly at the door, not knocking, just idle thinking with her hands.

"I can stay in the barn. Sure. I'll probably get a warmer greeting from Talys anyways." She added, a false brightness in her voice. Her brother was, after all, keeping her out on the coldest and longest night of the year. She deserved it, she did, but...she supposed she just hadn't expected it from him.

"I understand little brother. Better safe, right?" Standing, her boots thudding against the porch, she rapped out a playful melody with her knuckle against the wood.
it crept into her room one night
and ate her fucking soul
LONGNiGht

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was hoping you wouldn't see me like this - by Random Event - 10-31-2019, 09:27 PM