I was hoping you wouldn't see me like this

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
mary had a little lamb
its heart was black as coal
"I should have done a lot of things. Or...not done them. I think we both know that." It was probably as close to properly talking about things as they were going to get, at least for now. The wood wasn't that thick and they both knew it, but the stubbornness of their hearts certainly was.

"Give Ella a good cuddle for me, alright?" She coughed to hide the way her voice wavered. "Careful? Of what? If I go in there and find the place a mess, or that you've let the leather crack on the bridles, you're going to wish I was a monster."

She edged her coat around herself tighter, turning and peering in the darkness towards the barn. "I get it, you know? No opening doors. It's what we were taught. My timing has never been great, but I get it."

She thudded down the few steps, boots crunching against the snow. "At first light though, you'd better have coffee waiting for me."
it crept into her room one night
and ate her fucking soul
LONGNiGht

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was hoping you wouldn't see me like this - by Random Event - 10-31-2019, 09:46 PM