your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
His grumbled acceptance of her apology does manage to spark a hint of a smile on her face, though nobody is around to see it. And it quickly fades as soon as she hears the question that so many have been wanting to answer. “Maybe? I’m not sure. They’re real enough. We almost caught one to bring back and see, but.. Well, everything happened after that.” She tells him, still uncertain of how much he knows.

That is… Until the pause and he asks her if she can’t see.

So yeah, he doesn’t know, and she pauses before she continues, doing the same as she’s done for all of those that care about her and she care for them. “They took my eyes.” She begins, huffing slightly. “My wrists are broken, ribs are broken, and I was impaled by a railing of some kind.” It’s become easier to say the more she has to say it, but the carnage is there. The scar along her chest she can only imagine to be hideous, but at least she’s alive.

When he goes to speak again, she can hear a scratching sound from inside the shell, and she can’t do much about it other than grow confusion. Is there… Some sort of interference of some kind? That might be making it more difficult for the shells to communicate with one another? She doesn’t know. And so she tries to focus on the chatter that occurs when he tells her that Cera was killed – a man she doesn’t know – and that he burned down the Rathskeller.

It’s enough of a surprise that there’s a prolonged silence before she snorts to him, despite being unable to convey it well with the broken nose. “You Launceleyns love your fire, huh?” She replies, but there’s amusement in her voice, a kind of care. And knowing Loren? She knows he likely thought it was the best thing to do, to save the most amount of people.

At the mention of Frey’s advice though, her head tilts in silent question, though he can’t see that. “Oh? How did that go for you?” Equally curious and hopeful that it helped the summoner have some feelings that he hadn’t had in a long time, that it might’ve relaxed him enough to be so calm to her over the phone. Hopeful, quiet, waiting.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-25-2019, 07:31 AM