your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Obviously the monsters were real. Just because they weren’t all there all the time didn’t change that. However, probably best not to comment on that. ”Interesting.” Because it was indeed interesting that they’d managed to capture one, however briefly. It was also foolish. He really wanted to ask ‘was it worth it?’ but he was pretty sure the answer was no. So he asked something else instead. ”What do you mean everything happened after that?” He was pleased at how steady his voice was, though his concern was evident.

The damage she’d sustained would’ve killed most people. Perks of being an Ascended, he supposed. Still, he screwed his eyes shut. ”Which is why you have to go see The Voice? Because she’ll heal you?” Obviously he was worried about her, but Deimos had done everything he could; even if the summoner was miffed with the general for failing to mention the full extent of Rexanna’s injuries, it sounded as if she was stable, at least. ”Well, I’m sure you’ll have lots of help, but if you need assistance getting to a shrine, let me know.” The Launceleyn didn’t know if there were shrines specific to the goddess, though it seemed likely.

At her mangled snort and the comment about his family he scoffed. ”There were monsters IN THE RATHSKELLAR.” He raised his voice but wasn’t actually shouting or mad, just mock exasperated. ”What, exactly, was I supposed to do? Leave them trapped in there and hope no one tried to enter? Fight them? Capture them? Please tell me.” Honestly, people kept judging him—though the blue-eyed woman had been more amused than anything else, which is why he wasn’t mad at her, just grumpy—but in his mind he’d picked the least bad option. If someone had a better idea, they were welcome to share it. He was open to feedback.

Honestly, it was going well, though his blush deepened to a furious scarlet. ”Um...good. Yes. Good.” His voice came out slightly strangled; while there were still echoes of his newfound confidence, apparently they didn’t extend to actually talking about his sexual conquests, just the dirty deeds themselves. Maybe he’d get better at expressing himself one day, but he found it quite unlikely.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-25-2019, 11:38 AM