your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
If she’s being honest, she’s surprised at how calm he is. It’ll make sense later at the revelation of Frey’s quest, but for now, she appreciates the only slight barbs that come her way. “Well, we tried to bring it back and we’re attacked by the other monsters out there.” She explains briefly before telling him of her injuries, hearing the pause, and opening and closing her mouth until his voice fills the silence. “I hope so, but I’m not sure.” She admits with a small frown.

Maybe she’ll be blind forever?

At his offer, though, she nods appreciatively before remembering again that it’s a shell and not in person before clearing her throat. “Thank you, I will.” It’s a quiet tone to her voice, but she appreciates the offer regardless. At the mention of fire and Launceleyns, she can’t stop the smile that crosses her face. And she wasn’t judging him by any means, she just thought it to be some kind of poetic justice.

I would’ve burned it down too.” She tells him with a shrug, though amusement lingers in her voice. She’ll have to ask him for the details on that later, once everything has passed and hopefully she can see again. Besides, she’s a bit more interested in his response to her question of how the quest went, and she finds herself laughing quietly at the response. “Oh, come on Loren. Can’t leave a girl hanging like that. Give me the details.” She chimes to the shell with amusement, though a small amount of annoyance as the scratching still remains.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-25-2019, 09:51 PM