your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Apparently they hadn’t learned that much. At least not enough for Loren to believe the whole excursion had been worth it. ”Shocking.” His voice came out in a wry drawl: while he was probably being a bit of a dick, he also didn’t know what Rexanna was expecting to happen. It seemed that no one had really been thinking about much of anything. As she expressed her uncertainty about The Voice, the Launceleyn’s tone immediately softened. ”I’m sure she’ll figure out something. And whatever happens, I’ll be there for you, whether it’s visits to the shrine or pointing out when you’re about to rush headlong into danger. Again.” She was making a bit of a habit of it, if what he’d heard about her two near death experiences this season was any indication.

As the blue-eyed woman agreed with his judgment, the summoner blinked. ”Oh. Well then.” He cleared his throat awkwardly. ”Uh thanks.” The awkwardness just grew as she asked for more information about his sexploits and he let out an uncomfortable chuckle. ”Can’t I? You left us all hanging when you decided to go outside.” That was probably unfair, but his voice came out gently teasing. Clearing his throat again, he found his foot tapping slightly anxiously. ”Well uh. So. I burned down the Rathskellar. And these uh, friends, I guess, though they were mostly strangers, they were with me. And we were feeling, you know, happy to be alive, and then they insisted I go drinking with them, and um, well, one thing led to another.”

He squeezed his eyes shut. Just because she couldn’t see him (and not just because of the shell) didn’t mean the action didn’t make him feel better. ”And then ah, after, I went to wash up because of the blood and the ash and the uh...cum...in the College and uh, someone else found me.” It had been a lot, especially for someone so relatively inexperienced. Still, he could feel his body responding to the memory of that stretch of time. Hopefully that would be details enough.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-25-2019, 10:02 PM