your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
If they’d been aware of the alternate use of the word shipping, there would’ve been an easy joke to make about anchors and ships when Rexanna brought up Bastien. As it stood, the summoner just grinned. ”I’m happy to serve in that capacity.” The grin faltered somewhat. ”I’m not so sure about Bastien. I may have...been a little harsh with him when he came back without you.” Hopefully the other man would accept Loren’s apology.

Not good was an understatement, but at least she thought that the Launceleyn hadn’t overreacted. He let out a grateful sigh. ”I’m glad I did it too.” Taverns, they could rebuild. However, they couldn’t bring people back to life—even if the gods had done so on multiple occasions—which meant Loren would always choose the living over property and the dead. That seemed like an easy calculation in his mind.

”Well, I hope you put a little bit of thought and planning into things with Bastien. In fact, I helped plan your wedding!” Again, the Launceleyn was just teasing the blue-eyed woman; he had every confidence that she’d put a lot of energy and time and effort and work into her marriage. After all, if she was spending this much time on her friendship with the summoner, new as it was, surely her husband received even better treatment. Somehow, Loren had forgotten that Lily was in charge of the sex room. It didn’t seem to match the image of the red-headed woman in his mind, but then again he’d encountered her twice, and hadn’t really spoken to her either time. ”Oh I’m sure they’re thrilled.” Frey had set this task, and would no doubt be thrilled that the prudish Launcelyen was fulfilling it.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-26-2019, 02:38 PM