your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Hopefully all would be well with Bastien: the other man had seemed to understand that the Launceleyn’s words had been born about worry for his wife. Considering she was safe and sound at the Guild, if not entirely whole, maybe the summoner would be fully forgiven.

However, it sounded as if Rexanna was in need of some company, or at least some alcohol, neither of which the Launceleyn could adequately provide at the moment. ”I um...should probably go back to being a teetotaler.” He wasn’t blaming the drinks for his decision—and it had been altogether pleasant, really—but he knew that his decision-making was suspect when he was inebriated. However, the blue-eyed woman’s comment about drinking inevitably called to mind what the Ascended could do and he flushed.

Thankfully she couldn’t see him. Maybe ever again. Well, that took care of the embarrassment.

”I have that effect on people. Like a fungus.” They both could probably do with a few more laughs, and he’d always found self-deprecating humor came most naturally to him. Unlike sex or intimacy, both of which were still mostly mysteries and yet seemed endlessly intriguing to Rexanna. Although the summoner didn’t really know what gossip was, this certainly felt like it. ”Well, it’s not like there are private beds in the Temple!” His voice came out in a light grumble, though there was amusement laced into his tone as well. ”Countertops and walls? Who is the scoundrel now.” He let out another huff of laughter before dropping his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. ”Desks and chairs for me, apparently.” Gods this was mortifying, or at least it should’ve been. Strangely, though, it felt almost...natural. Normal. Easy. Not things he was used to feeling.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-27-2019, 07:15 PM