your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
Ack, where’s the fun in that?” She tells him with a light laugh. She had absolutely enjoyed a drink now and then, when she could feel it. Now though? If nobody knew she was Ascended, perhaps she could drink everyone under the bus and they’d never know. It’s too late for that now, though she did have her fun surprising Deimos with that fact right after her Ascension. But he mentions he’s like a fungus, and her laugh grows a bit brighter. “Well, you said it, not me.” She teases him back, mouth aligning with a smile at the end of that thought.

She’d be lying if she said she didn’t imagine the summoner like some kind of mushroom.

She calls him a scoundrel though, and his grumbled amusement brings her smile brighter – it’s so much easier to focus on this rather than everything else. And the laughter simply feels good. Because before she had been healed, carried back to the Guildhall, she wasn’t sure she’d ever feel anything again. And she embraces it closely.

You’re right. Bastien and I stayed in a back room of the Rathskeller last Longnight.” She admits, before going on and making it seem like she’s counting off fingers. “The wall was fun, you should try it sometime.” She replies with mock offense. “Lucas certainly didn’t mind.” Gods, the thought makes her snort. And she wishes Loren was here to see her jesting in true fashion, wishing her hands worked so she could playfully bat him on the arm.

The mention of desks and chairs, however, she smirks lightly to herself. “You need more variety.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-27-2019, 07:29 PM