your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
”That’s kind of the point. I think I’ve had enough fun for a while. At least I caused the property damage before I got drunk this time.” Yeah, his track record with alcohol was quite poor (or quite good, depending on who was asked). However, Loren was hoping the mention of his less than reputable past would be enough to pique Rexanna’s interest. Indeed, he could almost hear the smile on her lips in response to his ridiculous resemblance to fungi and he let out a huff of laughter as a reply to her comment. It was nice to cause smiles instead of frowns, he decided, even if he himself wasn’t much prone to smiling yet.

At the mention of the Rathskellar though, he felt a little bit of his good cheer dissipate. ”Well, I guess there’s not going to be a repeat performance.” After LongNight—assuming he survived, of course—he’d probably have to rebuild. People would probably be more than willing to assist him with that particular project though. ”I think I’ll pass on the wall, thanks.” Well, he’d masturbated with his back to walls, but he figured that didn’t count.

When she mockingly critiqued his choice of surfaces, he snorted. While he felt a little weird revealing more details, she’d revealed quite a bit more than he had, so fair was fair. ”I made the most of limited options. Sunjata and Lusea and I were sitting while we drank and well, you know. And then Abasi found me washing up in the Medical College.” The summoner’s voice came out a little awkwardly, but hopefully Rexanna would appreciate it.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-27-2019, 07:42 PM