your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
A hum of laughter is greeted back to him. “So boring.” She teases. But it’s probably for the best, unless of course there’s no monsters around and nothing to do. In which case, would arson really be the first resort? She doesn’t know. But there’s a part of her that wants to see Loren drunk, just to say she did, sad that she had missed out on that wonderful time.

When he tells her that there’s no repeat performance she laughs again, relishing in the relief it gives her from having to stare at her scans over and over and over again. “I have a whole house with him now, I definitely don’t need a closet.” She pretends to give into mock offense with the statement before passing it off. “It’s a bar, I’m sure someone will open another.” Because everyone needed a drink now and then, especially in a place like the Hollowed Grounds.

He passes on the wall and she tsks him, but doesn’t comment on it. Not as he gives her more information. The first name strikes a chord of memory in her and her head tilts, not knowing who Lusea or Abasi are. “Gods he’s tall.” She says, though it’s undiscernible if it’s a dreamy sort of response or bitterness. “Seems like a dick too, but hey you do you. Pretty eyes though.” She says lightly with a quiet laugh. Lucas had definitely been a prick, and she’d still fucked him.

Two in one night?” She says in surprise before humming a laugh. “I can’t say I’ve never done it, but I’m surprised.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-27-2019, 08:00 PM