your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
She shrugs as he comments on the boredom aspect, finding it to be true enough. There had been so much happening, to everyone, not just to her. Perhaps if this Flowerbirth was as successful as last Flowerbirth, they could absolutely let go and relax a bit more. But at the mention of her and Bastien, of having sex in weird places, she laughs with more of that mock offense. “At least I have choices.” She snorts. Low standards for where they get it in? Perhaps, but when the feeling is there might as well go for it, right?

At the mention of those steel eyes and the scandalous comment he makes after, she laughs brighter. “You make me feel short enough as is.” She admits with a shake of her head. “As for the rest of him? Let me guess.” She makes a moment of pause, a hum of amusement leaving her. “Scars? Seems like he’s gotten into a rumble or two. Oh! Wait, can he fight? He seems like a fighter.” She lists out all she can recall. Strong arms, probably packs a mean left hook.

But he mentions he just wanted some good-old life affirming sex, and she can agree with that. “Ugh, don’t we all.” Except her. Without Lily’s room, there wouldn’t really be any of that. Just bites, which are good enough for the time being. At least until she craves more.

Still, she laughs brighter at his teasing tone. “Believe it or not, miss orgy still has room for surprises.” She grins, unable to keep her smile from leaving her lips. “You have been busy. That is a surprise.” She jests with chimed laughter.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-27-2019, 08:44 PM