your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Her laughter was increasingly becoming a balm for the summoner’s still half-shattered soul. Just because he was mostly over the emotional turmoil around Remi and around the Launceleyn’s return didn’t mean he didn’t have other, deeper traumas to contend with. ”That you do.” His voice came out softly, without even a hint of teasing or mocking; Loren didn’t begrudge Rexanna finding happiness where she could. Indeed, it seemed that he too had choices more than he’d ever expected to have. He certainly had more choices than he felt he had any right to have.

It was exhilarating.

As the conversation swung back to some of the decisions he had made, he snorted with laughter. The blue-eyed woman’s assessment of Sunjata was almost right on the money. However, there was one small, but crucial detail that she’d missed. ”I think he fancies himself more of a fighter than he actually is. As I said, Lusea and I were the ones who did the work. He mostly just stood there, looked pretty, and turned into a panther.” Not exactly the most stellar showing on the other man’s part. ”Well, I guess he tossed a corpse outside.” There. Loren had thrown the panther a bone.

Apparently others had figured out that sex was good fun before the summoner had. Well, he’d had his aversion to touch to get over first; he imagined it wouldn’t have been very pleasant if he’d flinched at every small caress. Although he probably should've been more sensitive to the blue-eyed woman’s limitations, both because of her injuries and her race, without her physical presence it was hard to remember that maybe sex wasn’t the safest subject. ”Do I have to have another harsh word with Bastien about his treatment of you?” The Launceleyn’s voice came out gently teasing, so hopefully Rexanna wouldn’t get upset at the words.

”I’m always busy. It’s getting me to not do things that’s the problem.” Granted, those things were usually about as far from sexual as it was possible to be: moping, working, arguing with people who really should know better, but not the pleasures of the flesh. Still, everything Loren did, he did wholeheartedly. Maybe it wasn’t a surprise that applied to his orgasm quest. Once he finally got around to it, that was.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-28-2019, 12:27 AM