your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
A very small amount of choices now that she’s Ascended. But gods it had been so fun before then. It’s in the past, however, she has made her choices and now she must live with it. But she appreciates the softness of his voice with his agreement, a smile resting on her face with it. Perhaps the Ascension could give more places to others rather than herself – after all, part of her can recall the way his hands had tangled in her hair on the edge of the bone bridge when they attempted summoning the Sparkbird.

She begins to think that it’s kind of nice having a power like that.

But it cuts off as her thoughts drift toward the tall man, and her observations before she snorts. “Sounds about right.” She agrees with a hum of laughter, shaking her head. “Ah, well, it’s something. Men like that are usually all talk anyway.” Certainly a bone, but nothing Sunjata would be pleased to hear about should the other man overhear. It’s a good thing the writer plays both of them. Either way, it’s amusing to her, and she finds herself smiling amongst everything at this playful banter they always managed to have between them.

Unless of course, she’s calling him a prick. Even then, it can kind of be fun.

There’s a light amount of laughter to his next comment and she shakes her head though knowing full well by now he can’t see it. “Mmm definitely not. But if you could share a word with our dear friend Frey to share the Ascended love to our home, I would not complain.” Gods she wishes he was there and she still had eyes so she could wink to him after. He’ll just have to take it as it is. A tease.

But he mentions he’s always busy and she murmurs her agreement with that. “We all are nowadays it feels like. I can’t wait for Fiat Lux.” She agrees. Perhaps the summoner won’t need to do so many things once the sun rises, and they can all relax around the festival of celebrating life after so much death. Gods knew she could use it.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-28-2019, 07:01 AM