your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
”That we are.” Yes, Loren was fully aware that his hard and tough exterior covered an entirely weak and gooey interior. No, he didn’t see that changing any time soon. He was also fully aware that he was far too talkative, but given that he’d spent a year not talking to anyone he’d had a lot of pent of aggression and conversation to get through. Maybe now that he’d been back in people’s lives for enough time—and reached a point with Remi where things were at least stable, if not good—the summoner could start to just listen more and speak less. He’d certainly been warned, more than once, especially by the Naturals, that he didn’t know nearly as much as he thought he did.

At Rexanna’s request the Launceleyn nodded before remembering that was a dumb thing to do. ”I’ll see what I can do. Though...why not just ask The Voice for another um, round?” That seemed far more likely to yield results than an Abandoned asking the god of sex, love, and all things good to provide an Ascended with an orgasm.

When the blue-eyed woman responded that she, too, wished for a break, Loren smiled; it slipped away when she brought up something that he’d never heard of before. ”Fiat Lux?” From the sounds of it, it was something he should know about. Again, though, mental breakdown for a year.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-29-2019, 05:31 PM