your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Well, seeing as Loren had a newfound appreciation for the pleasures of the flesh, he could understand Rexanna’s desire. ”Again, I think that’s a conversation for The Voice. And maybe Bastien.” The slight teasing tone had returned to the summoner’s voice; if the blue-eyed woman’s husband wasn’t pleasing her, there was very little the Launceleyn could do about it. As she explained the other joys that would come with the new season, he listened, content to just learn about this new part of Caido. ”Sounds wonderful. And...maybe I can ask Frey if I speak to them again.” Loren still wasn’t quite sure about the mechanics of his burgeoning relationship with the god. However, regardless of who it was dedicated to, it sounded like it was for the people of the Hollowed Grounds, a much needed period of rest and relaxation and life.

Loren couldn’t wait. He too, was feeling restless, feeling the need to make a new beginning. Perhaps, after the cold and the dark of Leafchange and Deepfrost, of blight and LongNight, of romantic woes and descents into cruelty, he could find the light that he knew was ready for him. For the first time, perhaps ever, he felt ready for it.

Except he had to wait, at least a little while longer.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-30-2019, 02:32 PM