your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
A hum of laughter is met to Loren’s teasing tone, a smirk finding its way to her face as she nods. “Indeed it is.” She offers. There isn’t much else they can do other than ask and wait, visit Lily’s, perhaps indulge in a bite or two. But at the moment? She’s not feeling particularly in the mood for any of that. Not at least until she gets her eyesight back, maybe, perhaps? It’ll get easier, she thinks, as the time goes by and she gets used to this new version.

Like she had when she Ascended.

He mentions he could ask Frey, and she shrugs her shoulders before realizing he can’t see it before she hums lightly in acknowledgement. “Don’t go and get yourself cursed on my behalf.” She tells him, a hint of seriousness underlining it before she decides she should probably get going. She needs to rest, check her scans again for the millionth time, and see what happens next.

Well, Loren, I’m glad I got to check in with you. I should go, though.” She manages to stand from the chair she’s sat in, fingertips on the table near the shell since she can’t bend her wrists with the splints. “I’m glad we got to chat.” It’s her little way of saying that she appreciates him, his friendship, the easy conversation she can get from him.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-31-2019, 08:32 PM