break in case of emergency
for Phoebe
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Phoebe must think Wessex an utter monster, to be capable of separating her from the boys right now; either that or utterly stupid. What would that accomplish? Nothing but the wailing of high-pitched voices, screams and tears and enough dramatics to raise the dead. Maybe one day the midwife will ask her about it and then, maybe one day, the Queen (or whatever she is at that time) will tell her that all she’d needed was a simple demonstration of capability, because she’d yet to see anything like that from the midwife. Birthing babies does not a mother make. And she’d seen first hand the girl’s inability to contribute a proper defense. Just… yelling and hiding and hatred from a woman who had set up a college with no students and hadn’t yet helped with any actual births. So that’s where Wessex was coming from.

In truth, the kids are the furthest from her mind except for that they exist in the bubble of ‘people to protect right now.’ And they’re right here in front of her.

With a little jerk of her head back towards where she came, Wessex indicates that she’d like to talk a little ways away from the kids. Taking a couple of steps back, she waits for Phoebe to join her before beginning a quiet conversation. “I don’t know if you’ve heard, but the Rathskellar burned down and a door was open for god knows how long. So I’m looking at potential plans if things go downhill.” Because she doesn’t trust that door to hold, or for the cave-in to deter anything. The monsters will try again. Or they’re already here.

“I know you sealed up that one exit, but what about the rest of the College?”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-24-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-28-2019, 05:16 PM